CSR's Cemintel Commercial Rendaline system is a complete external cladding system that incorporates all of the advantages of lightweight construction with a flush-jointed texture coat finish.
Commercial Rendaline provides a versatile and durable facade that is suitable for an extensive range of commercial and industrial building types. A highly adaptable system, it can be used over most common structural materials such as masonry, pre-cast concrete and steel or timber stud framing.
Cemintel Rendaline sheet is an autoclaved, cellulose firbre reinforced cement sheet. It is 8mm thick and has recesses on the long edges to facilitate concealed joint construction.
The sheets are supported by vertical top hats and fixed with countersunk screws. Rendaline preformed reveals and corners are available for fast installation to reduce on site labour.
Cemintel External Texture Coat is an integral part of the commercial Rendaline system. It is applied to provide a seamless finish that is weatherproof, strong and durable.
- Supermarkets and shopping centres
- Office buildings
- Residential homes and apartment buildings
- A complete system
- Lightweight construction
- Seamless Finish with Cemintel Jointing and coating system
- Accepts a wide range of colours
- Drained cavity construction improves durability and building weatherproofing
- Cost effective lightweight construction
- Can be fire rated to 60 or 90 minutes
- Simple steel components ensure fast and easy set out and assembly